Minimum Employment Requirements:
- 18 years of age and a high school diploma or equivalent or ability to obtain one in a reasonable amount of time.
- CWTC is a drug free workplace. Successfully completing a pre-employment drug screen is a requirement.
- CWTC performs criminal background checks on all new hires. People with convictions for certain crimes may be barred by state law from working with adults with disabilities.
- CWTC performs driving record verifications through the Department of Motor Vehicles. Employees who are required to drive as part of their employment must have a satisfactory driving record.
Employment Benefits: Full-time employees may be eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance available on a contributory basis
- Life, short-term disability, and after a year of employment long-term disability insurance 100% paid by CWTC
- Flexible spending accounts
- 403(b) retirement plan
- 11 paid holidays a year
- 10 days of vacation a year
- Up to 12 benefit days per year
- Tuition reimbursement
- Longevity bonus
- Referral bonus
- And more!